Schedule for Puppy's First Year
· 5 Weeks NeoPar (Parvo)
· 7 weeks Nobivac-DPv (Parvo/Distemper)
· 10 Weeks Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
· 10 Weeks Straight 5-way – (distemper, adenovirus [hepatitis], parainfluenza, and parvovirus)
· 13 Weeks Straight 5-Way
· 13 Weeks Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
· 6 Month Rabies – use 1 year NOT 3 year!
If your vet will not administer a ONE Year Rabies wait until your puppy is close to a year old Before you give the 3 year Rabies Shot. Your puppy is Microchip and can be licensed in any city with your Microchip id information – they DO NOT need a Rabies shot to be licensed and/or legal.
We recommend that your vet Use Vanguard – it is a Name Brand – the only one we Trust!
Straight 5-Way Means NO Leptospirosis NO Coronavirus and NO Lyme!
If you choose to give your puppy a Leptospirosis or Coronavirus or Lyme please DO NOT do so until they are over 4 months old – if your puppy is NOT going to be exposes to these DO Give them! They DON’T need them!
Especially the Lyme – it has be proven not to even work!